Imagicaa Theme Park is Now Open
Check Park Operational Days & Timings to Plan your Visit
Learn about all the safety measures. For any Query, Click to Get a Callback between 10:00am to 07:00pm
or Reach out to us on 7292006554 or email@example.com
- Is Theme park open on all days?
Imagicaa Theme park is now open on all Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please check Park Operational Days and timing before planning your trip to Imagicaa Theme Park. https://www.imagicaaworld.com/park-timings/
- What are the Theme park timings?
Park Timing: 10:30 AM – 7.30 PM
Ride Access Timing: 11:00 AM – 6.30 PM
- Are all Theme Park Rides Operational?
You can check the Theme park ride maintenance schedule at https://www.imagicaaworld.com/ride-maintenance/
- Is Vaccination compulsory to visit Imagicaa?
We advise and encourage single dose and fully vaccinated individuals to visit and recommend others to get vaccinated at the earliest to plan your visit.
- Is Vaccination Certificate required to show at the entrance?
No. Vaccination Certificate is not required for entry to the park but we do recommend use of Aarogya Setu App to ensure safety of all concerned.
- Is Covid Test required for entry to the park?
No. COVID Test is not Mandatory for entry to the park but guests will undergo thermal screening with Aarogya Setu check. And we currently advise single or double dose vaccinated individuals to visit and follow all in-park safety protocols.
- Are children below 18 years allowed at the park?
Yes. They are allowed at the park but are required to follow all government prescribed safety protocols.
- I had pre-booked the tickets during the lockdown but forgot to add Food coupon and Express Ticket.
Food Voucher and Express Ticket Upgrade can be bought directly at the park ticket counter.
- I need to cancel my tickets, what is the process?
You need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket booking details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- Is Imagicaa Water Park open? If not, when will it re-open?
Imagicaa Water Park is temporarily non-operational as we are awaiting government orders. We recommend checking Imagicaa website and social media for regular updates.
- I had pre-booked Water park tickets during lockdown, since it’s not open yet, can I convert my Water Park tickets to Theme Park? What is the process?
You can convert your Water park tickets into Theme park by paying the differential amount of the Theme Park current pricing at the time of visit at the park admissions counter.
- Are children allowed inside the park?
Yes, Children are allowed at Theme park. Children under 5 years of age get Free Entry. As per government guidelines; Children under 10 years are advised to stay at home
- I have Imagicaa coupons which have expired. Will we get refund or the validity will be extended?
We are committed to ensuring our guests experience the flexibility of their visit. Please send us and email at email@example.com with your Transaction Id and Mobile Number. Our Customer Support Team will check and revert to you within 48 hours.
- How to extend Imagicaa passport?
You need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Imagicaa passport details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- Is Mask mandatory at the park?
Yes. Wearing mask is mandatory at the park
- What are the safety measures taken at Theme Park for Covid-19?
We operate at limited capacity to maintain social distancing. Daily Park & Regular ride sanitization is done, we recommend to pre-book tickets online for contactless payment & easy access guest entry. Check this https://www.imagicaaworld.com/covid-measures/#safety_measures for all Safety measures taken at the park.
- Is it mandatory to book tickets online or can we book tickets directly on the spot at the park?
Tickets are available on website and at the park. However, online bookings will assure savings upfront.