Karo Family #Unionbaazi
Apne College Gang Mein #Funbaazi
holidayfunqueenWellington, New Zealand
Excellent and fun filled trip with FamilyImagica, Thank you very much for most amazing and fun filled experience. We have traveled across the globe and seen many theme parks around but our chest swells with pride to discover a gem like Imagica in our birth country. The rides were outstanding and created the experience on the world class level.
I would place Imagica on the same level as Disneyland on terms of amazing service, courteous and helpful attitude of the staff we received across the park. Every staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly.
Once again, thank you very much for this experience. We will you all the very best!
PS: Ghar se Ghar tak package was amazing and our driver Gopal was really good too.
Office Group Ke Saath #Teambaazi
Family Time at Imagica
MothersWatch your kids have fun, immerse in retail therapy or fish spa or sip on summer coolers
FathersIndulge in fun games and rides or chill with a glass of beer and food overlooking the lagoon
Grand ParentsRelive childhood memories, bond with your grandkids or take in park views with a buggy stroll
Kids + TeensRide and play, relish lip-smacking meals and shakes and dance alongside Stars of Imagica
Imagica visit with FamilyVisited Imagica today with family. key observations
- Equivalent of any world class amusement park. Great value for money.
- Visit on weekdays to enjoy all rides and shows with very less queues. We did Nitro, Dare Drop, Scream Machine 3 times each. Rest all rides and shows at least once.
- Each and every ride and show is worth trying.
- Buy Multi Park Combo of 1699 since you get Meal Vouchers worth 399/- and free entry to Eye Illusion and House of Stars free. You will anyway spend at least 400 per person on Food during the day.
- Reach early at 1030 am with lots of energy to have wholesome enjoyment.