Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Closed as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on exisiting ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 9:30am to 6:30pm or email us on email@example.com
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 9:30am to 6:30pm. In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Is Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park open?
Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park will remain Temporarily Non-operational as per the latest Government Guidelines. We will soon resume & continue to provide you thrilling & fun-filled experiences. Till then, Stay Safe!
- Is there a Pre-booking offer?
You can pre-book & Save a Flat 10% Off on Theme park & Water park tickets. Kids below 5 years of age will get Free entry to Theme park & Water Park. Valid government ID required at the park for entry. Tickets are Valid to visit within 1 year from park reopening date. To Avail the Offer, Click Here
- When Will Imagicaa reopen?
Imagicaa will remain temporarily non-operational as per the Government guidelines. We are hoping to reopen soon. Stay Tuned for further updates!
- Information on Validity of Tickets Pre-booked but yet to visit Imagicaa.
We are committed to ensuring our guests experience the flexibility of their visit.
All current prebooked Imagicaa park tickets will have validity as stated below:
1. Theme Park tickets- valid till 24th December 2021
2. Water Park tickets - valid till 10th March 2022
For any further query email us at email@example.com
Clothing Rules at Water Park
We offer a range of Imagicaa Water Park branded swimwear and costumes for purchase at the Park.
We do not rent swimwear to maintain hygiene.
Only nylon and lycra clothing is allowed on all slides and attractions.
- For your own health and safety, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using the park's attractions and if wearing inappropriate attire, you might be asked to change or leave the premises. If you wish to buy bathing suits, we have a selection of swimwear and casual clothes in our retail outlets.
- Only swimwear of lycra or nylon material is allowed.
- Clothing shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures and slogans.
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our retail outlets
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides and attractions
Includes & is not limited to:
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces, jewelry and chains
- Swimsuit with metal buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides & attractions