Clothing Rules at Water Park
We do not rent swimwear to maintain hygiene.
Only nylon and lycra clothing is allowed on all slides and attractions.
- For your own health and safety, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using the park's attractions and if wearing inappropriate attire, you might be asked to change or leave the premises. If you wish to buy bathing suits, we have a selection of swimwear and casual clothes in our retail outlets.
- Swimwear is available for purchase only; for hygiene reasons, we do not rent swimwear and swimming accessories.
- Only swimwear of lycra or nylon material is allowed.
- Clothing shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures and slogans.
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our retail outlets
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides and attractions
Inappropriate SwimwearIncludes & is not limited to:
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces, jewelry and chains
- Swimsuit with metal buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides & attractions