Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Non-operational as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on exisiting ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 9:30am to 6:30pm or email us on email@example.com
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 9:30am to 6:30pm. In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Is Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park open?
Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park will remain Temporarily Non-operational as per the latest Government Guidelines. We will soon resume & continue to provide you thrilling & fun-filled experiences. Till then, Stay Safe!
- Is there a Pre-booking offer?
You can pre-book & Save a Flat 50% Off on Theme park & Water park tickets. The offer ends on 30th April 2021. Kids below 5 years of age will get Free entry to Theme park & Water Park. Valid government ID required at the park for entry. Tickets are Valid to visit till 30th April 2022. To Avail the Offer, Click Here
- When Will Imagicaa reopen?
Imagicaa will remain temporarily non-operational as per the Government guidelines. We are hoping to reopen soon. Stay Tuned for further updates!
- Information on Validity of Tickets Pre-booked but yet to visit Imagicaa.
Theme Park tickets are valid for visit till 24th Dec, 2021 and Water Park tickets are valid for visit till 10th Mar, 2022. A lot of Happy Guests have already redeemed their visit to either parks when Imagicaa was operational in last 3 months and we look forward to have you at Imagicaa soon. The current 1-year validity has also given good amount of time to plan visit to Imagicaa. However, our Management completely understands the current situation and is reviewing the current Lockdown scenario and notify you of any further extensions.
- After Pre-booking tickets, if lockdown continues or there is a delay in the park reopening date, then how do we utilize the tickets or do we get refund?
In this scenario, we provide a Choice of extending validity for 1 more year or 100% refund in case there are any changes post-date of opening due to Covid-19 or any other reason related to lockdown.
Clothing Rules at Water Park
We offer a range of Imagicaa Water Park branded swimwear and costumes for purchase at the Park.
We do not rent swimwear to maintain hygiene.
Only nylon and lycra clothing is allowed on all slides and attractions.
- For your own health and safety, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using the park's attractions and if wearing inappropriate attire, you might be asked to change or leave the premises. If you wish to buy bathing suits, we have a selection of swimwear and casual clothes in our retail outlets.
- Only swimwear of lycra or nylon material is allowed.
- Clothing shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures and slogans.
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our retail outlets
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides and attractions
Includes & is not limited to:
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces, jewelry and chains
- Swimsuit with metal buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides & attractions