Imagicaa Is Temporarily Non-Operational
Imagicaa’s mission is to always ‘Deliver best in Class entertainment for Delightful Memories, in a Clean, Safe and Happy Environment’.
In wake of the COVID-19 outbreak and adhering by our mission statement and keeping the best interest, of all our guests and Imagicaa employees, at heart, we are exercising caution through temporary, non-operation of all our parks.
In case of any current or existing reservations/ticket booking, we are offering you the option of extending your ticket into an ‘Open Pass’ with a 3 month validity from your chosen date of visit.
We sincerely hope to resume park operations at the earliest to create awesomeness and amazement for you. The Open pass can also be availed by those planning to visit us in the future.
To know more, kindly call our customer care on +91 (22) 4213 0405 between 9am to 9pm or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured that we will address each and every one of your bookings/requests.
Remain in touch with all developments by downloading the Imagica App and also visit www.imagicaaworld.com for regular updates.
We will continue to monitor the on-going situation, follow the guidance of local government and medical authorities to be fully compliant and act in accordance with their directive.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding!
Clothing Rules at Water Park
We offer a range of Imagicaa Water Park branded swimwear and costumes for purchase at the Park.
We do not rent swimwear to maintain hygiene.
Only nylon and lycra clothing is allowed on all slides and attractions.
- For your own health and safety, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using the park's attractions and if wearing inappropriate attire, you might be asked to change or leave the premises. If you wish to buy bathing suits, we have a selection of swimwear and casual clothes in our retail outlets.
- Only swimwear of lycra or nylon material is allowed.
- Clothing shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures and slogans.
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our retail outlets
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides and attractions
Includes & is not limited to:
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces, jewelry and chains
- Swimsuit with metal buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides & attractions