Imagicaa Theme Park, Snow Park & Novotel Imagicaa is Open
Check Park Operational Days & Timings to Plan your Visit
Learn about all the safety measures. Reach out to us on 022-62552929 or email@example.com between 08:30am to 09:00pm
- Is Theme park open on all days?
Imagicaa Theme park is now open 5 days a week starting Friday to Tuesday & on public / festive holidays. Please check Park Operational Days and timing before planning your trip to Imagicaa Theme Park. https://www.imagicaaworld.com/park-timings/
- What are the Theme park timings?
Park Timing: 10:30 AM – 7.30 PM
Ride Access Timing: 11:00 AM – 6.30 PM
- Are all Theme Park Rides Operational?
You can check the Theme park ride maintenance schedule at https://www.imagicaaworld.com/ride-maintenance/
- Is Vaccination compulsory to visit Imagicaa?
. The State of Maharashtra order states that all Guests either have taken single dose, be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering Imagicaa.
. We also highly recommend and encourage to get fully vaccinated at the earliest.
. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) while indoors, including on many attractions and in enclosed transportation vehicles, regardless of vaccination status.
- Are children below 18 years allowed at the park?
Yes. They are allowed at the park but are required to follow all government prescribed safety protocols.
- I had pre-booked the tickets during the lockdown but forgot to add Food coupon and Express Ticket.
Food Voucher and Express Ticket Upgrade can be bought directly at the park ticket counter.
- I need to cancel my tickets, what is the process?
You need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket booking details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- Is Imagicaa Water Park open? If not, when will it re-open?
Imagicaa Water Park is temporarily non-operational as we are awaiting government orders. We recommend checking Imagicaa website and social media for regular updates.
- I had pre-booked Water park tickets during lockdown, since it’s not open yet, can I convert my Water Park tickets to Theme Park? What is the process?
You can convert your Water park tickets into Theme park by paying the differential amount of the Theme Park current pricing at the time of visit at the park admissions counter.
- Are children allowed inside the park?
Yes, Children are allowed at Theme park. Children under 3 years of age get Free Entry. As per government guidelines; Children under 10 years are advised to stay at home
- I have Imagicaa coupons which have expired. Will we get refund or the validity will be extended?
We are committed to ensuring our guests experience the flexibility of their visit. Please send us and email at email@example.com with your Transaction Id and Mobile Number. Our Customer Support Team will check and revert to you within 48 hours.
- How to extend Imagicaa passport?
You need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Imagicaa passport details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- Is Mask mandatory at the park?
Yes. Wearing mask is mandatory at the park
- What are the safety measures taken at Theme Park for Covid-19?
We operate at limited capacity to maintain social distancing. Daily Park & Regular ride sanitization is done, we recommend to pre-book tickets online for contactless payment & easy access guest entry. Check this https://www.imagicaaworld.com/covid-measures/#safety_measures for all Safety measures taken at the park.
- Is it mandatory to book tickets online or can we book tickets directly on the spot at the park?
Tickets are available on website and at the park. However, online bookings will assure savings upfront.