Places to Visit Near Mumbai within 100 Km for Weekend Trip
When we talk about ‘Aamchi Mumbai’, it’s crazy, fast-paced, lively and totally inspiring. And when you want to plan an extraordinary vacation near Mumbai within 100 km; fret not we are here to help you. We will provide you with well-researched and updated information on places to visit near Mumbai within 100 km. Right here is all the handy information you need whether you are travelling with your spouse, road tripping with your friends, vacationing with your family and kids, or simply being a solo wanderer.
- Lonavala: This is one of the most beautiful retreats that beckon’s you away, from the metropolitan hustle-bustle. Just 83.1 km away from Mumbai and one of the best places to visit near Mumbai; Lonavala is all about the dense forest, waterfalls, and dams alongside lakes. Making it one of the best scenic spots near Mumbai are tourist attractions namely Valvan Dam, Lonavala Lake, Tiger's Leap, Bhaja Caves, Bhushi Dam that is bound to impress you; apart from the mouth-watering chikki. So head down to Lonavala for either a quiet time or an adventure-filled day.
- Imagicaa - Khopoli: Located at a breezy distance of 69.4 km from Mumbai and 91.8 km from Pune, a visit to Imagicaa Khopoli is an experience to cherish, one that will want you to keep coming back for more. Home to Theme Park, Water Park, and Snow Park; all in one locale, its India’s largest themed entertainment destination. Exciting thrill rides to crazy water slides to rolling in snow, the destination has it all. Revel in a fantasy laser gunfight at Alibaba Aur Chalis Chorr or join a crazy tea party in Mambo Chai Chama or hop on to everyone’s favourite ‘Nitro’ and get your adrenaline pumping. On the other hand, Imagicaa Water Park serves as the perfect escape from the heat and reasons to stay cool literally and figuratively. Challenging loved ones to high speed mat-racer, ‘Zip Zap Zoom’ to queuing for Loopy Woopy in a loop to cooling off within the ‘Wacky Waves’ wave pool, the water park is every bit amazing. While at Imagicaa Snow Park slide down ‘Toboggan rides’, get into a snow-ball fight or experience ‘Snow hiking’. One of the best places to visit near Mumbai , visit Imagicaa anytime of the year and make your weekend trip exciting and adventurous.
- Karjat: Located in the heart of the Western Ghats, Karjat is the place for you if you are looking for some adventure. River rafting down the Ulhas River amid nature along with a few ancient temples, forts, and Kondana caves adds up to the beauty of this place. Just 62.7 km away from Mumbai, Karjat is totally apt for a leisure trip as the serenity that you experience is a combination of scenic, mesmerizing nature view. Here you can explore places like Ulhas Valley, Bhor Ghat, Blackwaters of Pali, etc. or opt for activities like trekking, river rafting, hiking, and more. One of the best places to visit near Mumbai for a quick getaway.
- Manori: If you want to take a splendid walk on a beach, then this is your place to visit. Tucked away neatly in the serene village of Manori in northern Mumbai, this is a perfect weekend gateway from the chaos of city life. Just 48.5 Km away from Mumbai, this small beach is popular for its laidback vibe and attractive beach. Also known as 'Mini-Goa' because of vast expanse of land as well as its beautiful churches that line the beachside. It is home to Samudreshwar Temple, Sufi Dargah and Buddhist Pagoda. Try exploring different seafood options along with fresh cashew nuts that this place has to offer. Perfect beach destination for a weekend trip near Mumbai.
- Kamshet: Kamshet is a hill station located just 100.8 Km away from Mumbai. It is known for its lush green covers, undulating hills, and placid lakes. With world-class paragliding facilities, it offers you once-in-a-lifetime experience As you glide over the beautiful countryside. Apart from all the paragliding activities, you can also visit Bhairi Caves, Bhandar Dongar, and Kondeshwar Temple. Visit Kamshet for your adventurous weekend trip near Mumbai.