Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Non-operational as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on exisiting ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 9:30am to 6:30pm or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 9:30am to 6:30pm. In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at email@example.com
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Is Theme park open on all days?
Imagicaa Theme park is now open on all Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please check Park Operational Days and timing before planning your trip to Imagicaa Theme Park. https://www.imagicaaworld.com/park-timings
- Is Imagicaa Water Park open?
Imagicaa Water Park is Now Open. It will be operational on all Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please check Park Operational Days and timing before planning your trip to Imagicaa Water Park.
- Is Wave pool open inside Water Park?
Due to Government restrictions, Wave pool will be temporarily non-operational inside Water Park until further notice.
- Is Imagicaa Snow Park Open?
Snow Park is temporarily non-operational & will reopen soon. Stay Tuned!
- What happens to our pre-booked tickets incase there is another lockdown due to Covid-19?
Incase Government announces another Lockdown, Imagicaa offers flexibility to extend the validity of your tickets or refund as per the standard cancellation policy - 25% cancellation charges of the total amount.
- I am College Student. Due to Covid-19, I have not received my College Id card. How can I avail the College special offer?
In absence of Valid College Id card, Fee receipt of current year or College Id card of last year (2019-20) will be acceptable along with a Government Id proof.
- What is the eligibility criteria to avail College Special offer for Theme park and Water Park?
College Special offer is applicable for College students currently studying in Junior College (11th & 12th Std) or pursuing Under Graduation!
- I need to cancel my tickets, what is the process?
You need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket booking details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- I had pre-booked my tickets but did not book food coupons. How can I buy food coupons now?
You can buy food coupons directly at the park ticket counter.
- Are children allowed inside the park?
Yes, Children are allowed at Theme park. Children under 5 years of age get Free Entry. As per government guidelines, Children under 10 years and Senior Citizens above 65 years are advised to refrain from visiting the park
- I have Imagicaa coupons which have expired. Will we get refund or the validity will be extended?
. In case your coupons were valid to visit after Covid-19 lockdown period and expired before Imagicaa reopened then your validity of your coupons has been extended. Carry the coupons when you visit the park to redeem the offers.
. Coupons which have expired by Oct 2020 will be valid to now use till 30th June, 2021.
. Coupons which have expiry date between Nov 2020 – March 2021 will be valid to now use till 30th Sept, 2021
- How to extend Imagicaa passport?
You need to send an email at email@example.com with your Imagicaa passport details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- Is Mask mandatory at the park?
Yes. Wearing mask is mandatory at the park
What are the safety measures taken at Imagicaa for Covid-19?
We operate at limited capacity to maintain social distancing. Daily Park & Regular ride sanitization is done, we recommend to pre-book tickets online for contactless payment & easy access guest entry. Check this https://www.imagicaaworld.com/covid-measures/#safety_measures for all Safety measures taken at the Theme park & Water Park.
- Are the bookings open for April 2021 onwards?
Yes. Please check https://www.imagicaaworld.com/park-timings/ page for details related to park operational days
- Is it mandatory to book tickets online or can we book tickets directly on the spot at the park?
Tickets are available on both Online and at the park. However, Online bookings will assure savings upfront.
Places to Visit Near Mumbai within 100 Km for Weekend Trip
When we talk about ‘Aamchi Mumbai’, it’s crazy, fast-paced, lively and totally inspiring. And when you want to plan an extraordinary vacation near Mumbai within 100 km; fret not we are here to help you. We will provide you with well-researched and updated information on places to visit near Mumbai within 100 km. Right here is all the handy information you need whether you are travelling with your spouse, road tripping with your friends, vacationing with your family and kids, or simply being a solo wanderer.
- Lonavala: This is one of the most beautiful retreats that beckon’s you away, from the metropolitan hustle-bustle. Just 83.1 km away from Mumbai and one of the best places to visit near Mumbai; Lonavala is all about the dense forest, waterfalls, and dams alongside lakes. Making it one of the best scenic spots near Mumbai are tourist attractions namely Valvan Dam, Lonavala Lake, Tiger's Leap, Bhaja Caves, Bhushi Dam that is bound to impress you; apart from the mouth-watering chikki. So head down to Lonavala for either a quiet time or an adventure-filled day.
- Imagicaa - Khopoli: Located at a breezy distance of 69.4 km from Mumbai and 91.8 km from Pune, a visit to Imagicaa Khopoli is an experience to cherish, one that will want you to keep coming back for more. Home to Theme Park, Water Park, and Snow Park; all in one locale, its India’s largest themed entertainment destination. Exciting thrill rides to crazy water slides to rolling in snow, the destination has it all. Revel in a fantasy laser gunfight at Alibaba Aur Chalis Chorr or join a crazy tea party in Mambo Chai Chama or hop on to everyone’s favourite ‘Nitro’ and get your adrenaline pumping. On the other hand, Imagicaa Water Park serves as the perfect escape from the heat and reasons to stay cool literally and figuratively. Challenging loved ones to high speed mat-racer, ‘Zip Zap Zoom’ to queuing for Loopy Woopy in a loop to cooling off within the ‘Wacky Waves’ wave pool, the water park is every bit amazing. While at Imagicaa Snow Park slide down ‘Toboggan rides’, get into a snow-ball fight or experience ‘Snow hiking’. One of the best places to visit near Mumbai, visit Imagicaa anytime of the year and make your weekend trip exciting and adventurous.
- Karjat: Located in the heart of the Western Ghats, Karjat is the place for you if you are looking for some adventure. River rafting down the Ulhas River amid nature along with a few ancient temples, forts, and Kondana caves adds up to the beauty of this place. Just 62.7 km away from Mumbai, Karjat is totally apt for a leisure trip as the serenity that you experience is a combination of scenic, mesmerizing nature view. Here you can explore places like Ulhas Valley, Bhor Ghat, Blackwaters of Pali, etc. or opt for activities like trekking, river rafting, hiking, and more. One of the best places to visit near Mumbai for a quick getaway.
- Manori: If you want to take a splendid walk on a beach, then this is your place to visit. Tucked away neatly in the serene village of Manori in northern Mumbai, this is a perfect weekend gateway from the chaos of city life. Just 48.5 Km away from Mumbai, this small beach is popular for its laidback vibe and attractive beach. Also known as 'Mini-Goa' because of vast expanse of land as well as its beautiful churches that line the beachside. It is home to Samudreshwar Temple, Sufi Dargah and Buddhist Pagoda. Try exploring different seafood options along with fresh cashew nuts that this place has to offer. Perfect beach destination for a weekend trip near Mumbai.
- Kamshet: Kamshet is a hill station located just 100.8 Km away from Mumbai. It is known for its lush green covers, undulating hills, and placid lakes. With world-class paragliding facilities, it offers you once-in-a-lifetime experience As you glide over the beautiful countryside. Apart from all the paragliding activities, you can also visit Bhairi Caves, Bhandar Dongar, and Kondeshwar Temple. Visit Kamshet for your adventurous weekend trip near Mumbai.