Plan Your Day
Food - FAQs
- Can I carry baby food with me?
Yes, you can bring baby food inside Imagicaa.
- Can I bring outside food?
No, food from outside is not allowed inside Imagicaa. This is to ensure we always uphold the highest standards of food safety.
- How many cuisines are served at Imagicaa?
A multitude of cuisines are served at restaurants inside Imagicaa - from Mexican and Italian to South India, Pan Asian, and more.
- Is alcohol served at Imagicaa?
Alcohol is served at select bars and restaurants inside Imagicaa.
Accessibility - FAQs
- Is there a wheelchair facility at Imagicaa?
We offer wheelchairs on rent for easy accessibility. You can avail these at the Main Entrance for a nominal fee.
- How accessible is the Imagicaa compound for PwDs?
All restaurants as well as several attractions inside Imagicaa are wheelchair accessible.
- Where can we find wheelchair accessible toilets at Imagicaa?
Wheelchair accessible toilets are located throughout the Imagicaa premise.
- Are there lockers and baggage counters available at Imagicaa?
Yes, there are lockers/baggage counters inside Imagicaa where you can keep your belongings.
- Does Imagicaa have a stroller facility for young babies?
We offer strollers on rent (based on availability) for your little ones at the retail store. You will need to make a minimum deposit which is refundable.
- Is there day care/baby care facility at Imagicaa?
Yes, baby care facilities are available at Imagicaa. Lounges are located next to Roberto's inside the theme park and Ammos inside the water park where mothers can relax and feed their infants. There are also nappy changing stations inside all women's restrooms at the theme park.
Timings - FAQs
- What is the opening and closing time for Imagicaa Theme and Water parks?
Imagicaa is an all-season, all-year-round adventure and entertainment park.
• Park timing - 10:30 AM to 7.30 PM
• Ride Access - 11:00 AM to 6:30 PM
• Park timing - 10:30 AM to 6 PM
• Ride Access - 11:00 AM to 5 PM
SNOW PARK - 11:00 AM onwards, 45 minute slot every day
Timings are subject to change. Always check at Admissions for up to date information.
- When is the ride maintenance scheduled at Imagicaa?
Timings are subject to change. Always check at Admissions for up to date information. View the maintenance schedule and attraction timings for the season here.
Things to do - FAQs
- What are the top rides and attractions at Imagicaa?
Imagicaa has a wide variety of rides and attractions for people of all ages. A few not-to-be-missed out of them are:
Theme park rides:
. Deep Space
. Chhota Bheem - The Ride
. I For India
. Bump It Boats
Water park rides:
. Loopy Woopy
. Zip Zap Zoom
- Are there other attractions at Imagicaa besides rides?
Imagicaa is a complete package of fun, thrill, relaxation, and wonder. Besides our popular rides, there are:
- Attractions like Dance Floor/Pop Jets
- Live theatre like Wrath of The Gods
- Eateries like Roberto's Food Court
- Street performances like The Grand Imagicaa parade and more!
- Are there any rides or attractions for elderly people at Imagicaa?
Yes, there are elderly-friendly rides such as Alibaba Aur Chalis Chor and Bump It Boats at Imagicaa.
- Are there rides for toddlers/small children at Imagicaa?
Yes, there are kid-friendly rides such as Happy Wheelss and Loch Ness Expplorers at Imagicaa.
Want to turn your device into a handy map of Imagicaa? Click below
Book your tickets NOW!
Early Bird package
Book your tickets 15 days in advance or earlier and get a flat 25% off
Get special offers on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Visit Imagicaa any time you want with this 4 visits/year package
Ghar-Se-Ghar-Tak Travel Package
Includes rides, food, pick-up/drop service, etc.
College Students Special
Flock to Imagicaa with your friends for massive student discounts
Enjoy the vacation you deserve. Look no further than Novotel Imagicaa Khopoli!