Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Closed as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on existing ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 10:00am to 07:00pm
or Reach out to us on 7292006554
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 10:00am to 07:00pm In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Children below 10 years of age should be supervised by an adult at all times
- Children below 2 years of age are not permitted inside the snow area.
- Senior Citizens especially people with joint issues, asthmatic patients, heart patients, are to avoid entering the snow zone
- Snow jackets, gloves, and boots are provided with purchase of admission tickets
- Socks are mandatory, so if you don't have your own, you must purchase these from the retail counter
- Put away your personal belongings in the locker provided to you; if the locker key is lost, you will be fined
- Mobiles and cameras are not allowed in the snow zone. Please approach the in-house photographers to get yourself clicked.
- Follow the staff instructions at all times
Safety Instructions (Do's)
- Be dressed in proper attire i.e., snow jackets, gloves, boots and earplugs while entering the snow area
- Consult the doctor before entering the snow area if you are:
- Suffering from any medical conditions related to the heart, back, neck, asthma, etc
- Suffering from any other medical condition which can get aggravated
- Deposit mobiles and cameras at the counters before entering the snow area.
- Use dustbins at all times to dispose off waste
Code of Conduct (Don'ts)
- Do not litter the snow area
- Run down the slope
- Slide without using the tube or mat
- Disturb other visitors or ambience