Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Closed as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on exisiting ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 9:30am to 6:30pm or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 9:30am to 6:30pm. In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at email@example.com
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Is Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park open?
Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park will remain Temporarily Non-operational as per the latest Government Guidelines. We will soon resume & continue to provide you thrilling & fun-filled experiences. Till then, Stay Safe!
- Is there a Pre-booking offer?
You can pre-book & Save a Flat 10% Off on Theme park & Water park tickets. Kids below 5 years of age will get Free entry to Theme park & Water Park. Valid government ID required at the park for entry. Tickets are Valid to visit within 1 year from park reopening date. To Avail the Offer, Click Here
- When Will Imagicaa reopen?
Imagicaa will remain temporarily non-operational as per the Government guidelines. We are hoping to reopen soon. Stay Tuned for further updates!
- Information on Validity of Tickets Pre-booked but yet to visit Imagicaa.
We are committed to ensuring our guests experience the flexibility of their visit.
All current prebooked Imagicaa park tickets will have validity as stated below:
1. Theme Park tickets- valid till 24th December 2021
2. Water Park tickets - valid till 10th March 2022
For any further query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children below 10 years of age should be supervised by an adult at all times
- Children below 2 years of age are not permitted inside the snow area.
- Senior Citizens especially people with joint issues, asthmatic patients, heart patients, are to avoid entering the snow zone
- Snow jackets, gloves, and boots are provided with purchase of admission tickets
- Socks are mandatory, so if you don't have your own, you must purchase these from the retail counter
- Put away your personal belongings in the locker provided to you; if the locker key is lost, you will be fined
- Mobiles and cameras are not allowed in the snow zone. Please approach the in-house photographers to get yourself clicked.
- Follow the staff instructions at all times
Safety Instructions (Do's)
- Be dressed in proper attire i.e., snow jackets, gloves, boots and earplugs while entering the snow area
- Consult the doctor before entering the snow area if you are:
- Suffering from any medical conditions related to the heart, back, neck, asthma, etc
- Suffering from any other medical condition which can get aggravated
- Deposit mobiles and cameras at the counters before entering the snow area.
- Use dustbins at all times to dispose off waste
Code of Conduct (Don'ts)
- Do not litter the snow area
- Run down the slope
- Slide without using the tube or mat
- Disturb other visitors or ambience