Imagicaa Is Temporarily Non-Operational
Imagicaa’s mission is to always ‘Deliver best in Class entertainment for Delightful Memories, in a Clean, Safe and Happy Environment’.
In wake of the COVID-19 outbreak and adhering by our mission statement and keeping the best interest, of all our guests and Imagicaa employees, at heart, we are exercising caution through temporary, non-operation of all our parks.
In case of any current or existing reservations/ticket booking, we are offering you the option of extending your ticket into an ‘Open Pass’ with a 3 month validity from your chosen date of visit.
We sincerely hope to resume park operations at the earliest to create awesomeness and amazement for you. The Open pass can also be availed by those planning to visit us in the future.
To know more, kindly call our customer care on +91 (22) 4213 0405 between 9am to 9pm or email us on email@example.com.
Please be assured that we will address each and every one of your bookings/requests.
Remain in touch with all developments by downloading the Imagica App and also visit www.imagicaaworld.com for regular updates.
We will continue to monitor the on-going situation, follow the guidance of local government and medical authorities to be fully compliant and act in accordance with their directive.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Children below 10 years of age should be supervised by an adult at all times
- Children below 2 years of age are not permitted inside the snow area.
- Senior Citizens especially people with joint issues, asthmatic patients, heart patients, are to avoid entering the snow zone
- Snow jackets, gloves, and boots are provided with purchase of admission tickets
- Socks are mandatory, so if you don't have your own, you must purchase these from the retail counter
- Put away your personal belongings in the locker provided to you; if the locker key is lost, you will be fined
- Mobiles and cameras are not allowed in the snow zone. Please approach the in-house photographers to get yourself clicked.
- Follow the staff instructions at all times
Safety Instructions (Do's)
- Be dressed in proper attire i.e., snow jackets, gloves, boots and earplugs while entering the snow area
- Consult the doctor before entering the snow area if you are:
- Suffering from any medical conditions related to the heart, back, neck, asthma, etc
- Suffering from any other medical condition which can get aggravated
- Deposit mobiles and cameras at the counters before entering the snow area.
- Use dustbins at all times to dispose off waste
Code of Conduct (Don'ts)
- Do not litter the snow area
- Run down the slope
- Slide without using the tube or mat
- Disturb other visitors or ambience