Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Non-operational as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on exisiting ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 9:30am to 6:30pm or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 9:30am to 6:30pm. In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at email@example.com
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Is Theme park open on all days?
Imagicaa Theme park is now open on all Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please check Park Operational Days and timing before planning your trip to Imagicaa Theme Park. https://www.imagicaaworld.com/park-timings
- Is Imagicaa Water Park open?
Imagicaa Water Park is Now Open. It will be operational on all Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please check Park Operational Days and timing before planning your trip to Imagicaa Water Park.
- Is Wave pool open inside Water Park?
Due to Government restrictions, Wave pool will be temporarily non-operational inside Water Park until further notice.
- Is Imagicaa Snow Park Open?
Snow Park is temporarily non-operational & will reopen soon. Stay Tuned!
- What happens to our pre-booked tickets incase there is another lockdown due to Covid-19?
Incase Government announces another Lockdown, Imagicaa offers flexibility to extend the validity of your tickets or refund as per the standard cancellation policy - 25% cancellation charges of the total amount.
- I am College Student. Due to Covid-19, I have not received my College Id card. How can I avail the College special offer?
In absence of Valid College Id card, Fee receipt of current year or College Id card of last year (2019-20) will be acceptable along with a Government Id proof.
- What is the eligibility criteria to avail College Special offer for Theme park and Water Park?
College Special offer is applicable for College students currently studying in Junior College (11th & 12th Std) or pursuing Under Graduation!
- I need to cancel my tickets, what is the process?
You need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket booking details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- I had pre-booked my tickets but did not book food coupons. How can I buy food coupons now?
You can buy food coupons directly at the park ticket counter.
- Are children allowed inside the park?
Yes, Children are allowed at Theme park. Children under 5 years of age get Free Entry. As per government guidelines, Children under 10 years and Senior Citizens above 65 years are advised to refrain from visiting the park
- I have Imagicaa coupons which have expired. Will we get refund or the validity will be extended?
. In case your coupons were valid to visit after Covid-19 lockdown period and expired before Imagicaa reopened then your validity of your coupons has been extended. Carry the coupons when you visit the park to redeem the offers.
. Coupons which have expired by Oct 2020 will be valid to now use till 30th June, 2021.
. Coupons which have expiry date between Nov 2020 – March 2021 will be valid to now use till 30th Sept, 2021
- How to extend Imagicaa passport?
You need to send an email at email@example.com with your Imagicaa passport details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- Is Mask mandatory at the park?
Yes. Wearing mask is mandatory at the park
What are the safety measures taken at Imagicaa for Covid-19?
We operate at limited capacity to maintain social distancing. Daily Park & Regular ride sanitization is done, we recommend to pre-book tickets online for contactless payment & easy access guest entry. Check this https://www.imagicaaworld.com/covid-measures/#safety_measures for all Safety measures taken at the Theme park & Water Park.
- Are the bookings open for April 2021 onwards?
Yes. Please check https://www.imagicaaworld.com/park-timings/ page for details related to park operational days
- Is it mandatory to book tickets online or can we book tickets directly on the spot at the park?
Tickets are available on both Online and at the park. However, Online bookings will assure savings upfront.
Frequently answered questions for the Theme Park
- Can I bring outside food and drinks to the Park?
Apart from infants and expecting mothers, guests are not allowed to bring outside food and beverages into the Park.
- Is the Theme Park open during monsoon?
Yes, the Theme Park is open and functional all year round. Though, the Park may keep some of the outdoor rides non-operational for safety purposes.
- What kind of food is available at the Park?
There are multiple restaurants at the Park that serve various cuisines. View restaurant details.
- Are there reservations available for restaurants?
We don't take reservations for the Park restaurants, except for special events.
- Can I leave the Theme Park and come back again on the same day without being charged?
We do not allow guests to step out and re-enter the Park at any time during Park hours.
- Are there any personal items which may not be permitted to bring into the Park?
View rules and regulations to know more about restricted items.
- Are there any new attractions or shows in the near future?
Yes, at periodic intervals, new attractions and shows will be added to the range of existing rides.
- What attractions might be closed during my visit?
Depending on the weather, few rides may be closed for your safety.
- Which rides are suitable for children?
Rides restrictions are applicable for all rides. Rides suitable for children can be found here.
- Up to what age is the entry free at Imagicaa?
We offer free entry for children aged below 3 years.
- Where is the nearest mosque?
It is in Khopoli.
- Where is the Theme Park located?
30/31, Sangdewadi, Pali - Khapoli Road, Off Mumbai Pune Expressway, Dist - Raigad, Maharashtra.
- How long does it take to see the entire park?
To enjoy the Park completely, two days would be apt for the whole visit.
- What is the best way to dress for a day at the Park? Is there any clothing that is not permissible?
In keeping with our family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons, we strictly enforce a dress code. Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, and shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Sheer, mesh and see-through clothing cannot be used as a cover-up over bathing suits. Park admission may be denied if clothing is deemed by management to be inappropriate. Shirt, shoes, and a bottom (shorts, pants, skirt, etc) must be worn at all times in the Theme Park.
- Are there any pets allowed at the Theme Park?
Animals are not allowed in the Park, with the exception of service animals used by the hearing and visually impaired. Imagicaa does not provide kennel services. For the health and safety of your pet, please do not leave your pet in your car for any length of time while visiting the Park. We will call Animal Services to rescue your pet at your expense, which may also result in your prosecution.
- Are your rides affected by bad weather?
All the attractions and rides are designed to operate under varying weather conditions. However, some rides will remain closed depending on inclement weather services levels.
- Will I get wet on any of the rides? Is there a place where I can change my clothes?
Few of the attractions and rides are water-based, so depending on the ride there are chances you may get wet. There are restrooms around the Park where you can change.
- Do I have to pay even if I am pregnant?
Yes, and there are ride restrictions on some rides. See here and more details at each ride in the Park.
- My leg/arm is in plaster. Can I still use your rides?
Every ride has its own specifications that states which attraction can be accessed by injured, disabled, pregnant, etc See here and more details at each ride in the Park.
- Do you have first aid facilities in the Park?
Yes, we have two Medical Centers in the Park. Speak with staff to locate the nearest facility.
- How long are your queues?
The length of the queue is completely dependent on the number of guests at the Park.
- How do I reclaim an item of lost property?
We have a Lost and Found Counter within the Theme Park. Speak with the Service Attendant at the counter and he/she will help you locate and retrieve your lost property.
- How is the connectivity at the Park for mobile phones?
Special arrangements have been made for mobile connectivity, with Vodafone, Jio, Idea & Airtel.
- Is there wifi service available at the Park?
Currently we do not have any wi-fi facility inside the Park.
- Do you have a baggage counter facility?
Yes we do have a baggage counter facility, however they are limited and strictly on "first come, first serve" basis.
- How can I protect my valuables while in the Park?
We advocate guests do not bring valuables. If available, you may attempt to store these at the baggage counter.
- Can my special dietary request be accommodated at the restaurants?
We offer veg and non-veg meals. We also offer Jain meals at various restaurants. If you have special dietary needs, speak with the chefs at the restaurants.
- How can I find out about different restaurants at the Park?
Learn more about our restaurants and bars on the dining page.
- Can I bring my camera to the Park?
Guests can bring their personal cameras for leisure photography. DSLR cameras with detachable lenses are allowed, however action cameras like GoPros are not allowed. Selfie sticks are not allowed.
- What is the weather at Imagicaa?
It is reasonably hot during summers. In June arrives the breathtaking Monsoons. Khopoli is famous for its waterfalls and greenery. One needs to be adequately prepared for the torrential rain which occur quite often.
- Where are the information booths located?
At the entrance itself in the Arrival Plaza.
- Are there any ATM facilities within the Park?
Yes, there are two ATM machines in the Park. One located near Roberto's Food Coaster and the other in the Wrath of Gods retail store.
- Can I upgrade my ticket?
Yes at various Upgrade Stores in the Park.
- Can I get a refund of my ticket?
A refund is processed only if the tickets are cancelled 48 hours prior to visit date. Refunds may be subjected to a refund charge.
- Is alcohol served at the Park?
Park regulation prohibits alcohol brought from outside. Alcohol is served inside the Park, at the Arrmada and Zeze Bar+Grill.
- What is the pricing structure like?
Learn more about the prices by visiting the tickets & offers page.
- What is an Imagicaa Express ticket?
The Express ticket allows swift one time entry to select top attractions via express queue line.
- What are the terms and conditions for a College ticket?
Valid student ID card to be presented to avail the Imagicaa College ticket. Only one ticket will be issued per Valid Student ID.
- How many people are required to be eligible for group bookings at Imagicaa?
Minimum 50 people are required for group bookings.
- How many people are required to be eligible for birthday bookings at Imagicaa?
For details visit Happier Birthdays.
- What are the terms and conditions for car and bus travel options?
Car and bus bookings must be completed 1 day prior, by 8pm and 10pm respectively. Since car and bus services are handled by transport party partners, and not by Imagicaa, the partners will share transprot details prior to travel on the date of travel only.
- Are prices inclusive or exclusive of taxes?
Taxes and fees will be added where applicable.
- What is the Cancellation or Refund Policy?
Cancellation is allowed 48 hours prior to visit date. A Cancellation Penalty of 25% on the cart content is applied prior to refund. Cancellation will not be allowed within 48 hours of the date of visit. Partial cancellations are not permitted. No refunds are admissible on cancellation or alteration of vehicle bookings
- What is the chargeback policy?
Park tickets are issued only for the date of visit. These tickets cannot be used on any other date and no refunds shall be given for unused tickets. Similarly, no chargebacks are permissible on used or unused tickets. No refunds are admissible on cancellation or alteration of vehicle bookings.
- How is the money refunded if I cancel my tickets?
Amount will be refunded to the same mode of payment which was used during the time of booking.
- Within how many days will I receive my Refund?
Usually, refunds are processed within 15 working days from the date of cancellation, however reflection in your bank account may depend on various banking processes.