Travel to Imagicaa
Transportation options and information, all in one place
Whether by car, bus, plane or train, getting to Imagicaa is easy. We're located approx. 90 minutes drive from Mumbai and Pune, and 20 minutes from Lonavala and Khopoli. The nearest airports are Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport in Mumbai, and Airport in Pune. The nearest train stations are Karjat and Khopoli.
By Rented Car
From Mumbai, Thane, and Navi Mumbai
- Travel toward Navi Mumbai (Vashi, Palm Beach Road, Belapur, Kharghar, Kalamboli) and get onto the Mumbai Pune Expressway (Yashwantrao Chawan Expressway).
- Exit the Mumbai Pune Expressway at the Khalapur Toll Plaza. Distance from start of the Mumbai Pune Expressway, at Kalamboli (McDonald's), to the Khalapur exit is approx. 33 km.
- Take the immediate exit on the left after the Toll Plaza.
- Within 500m of the exit, take the sharp right turn to access the road over bridge on to Khopoli Pali Road (SH 92).
- Follow the signs to reach Imagicaa after approx. 3 km.
From Pune and Lonavala
- Travel towards Mumbai on the Mumbai Pune Expressway. Cross the Urse/Talegaon Toll Naka on the Expressway.
- Exit the Mumbai Pune Expressway at the Khalapur Toll Plaza. Distance from start of the Mumbai Pune Expressway to the Khalapur exit is approx. 61 km.
- After the exit, take another left on to SH 104, for approx. 1 km.
- Turn left on to the Pen Khopoli Road (SH 88).
- Turn right on to the Khopoli Pali Road (SH 92) at Hotel JP Palace.
- Turn right (within 25 m) at Mayuri Hotel.
- Follow the signs to reach Imagicaa after approx. 3 km.
Car Add-onsAdd car travel from 3299 for 2 guests
- Pickup & drop in a chauffeur-driven A/C car for 4 or 6 passengers
- Expressway tolls from Mumbai/Pune
AC Car Travel for 2 guests from 3299
AC Car Travel for 4 guests from 3999
• You will receive a notification with regards to your driver and vehicle details, sent to you directly by our vendor through an SMS & Email the previous night.
• If you don't receive driver details related to car travel, please call us on our customer care or send an email to transport.helpdesk@Imagicaaworld.com.
• All prices listed are exclusive of taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice.Imagicaa reserves the right to offer different pricing during both normal and peak days for different groups including corporates, schools, complimentary passes, special interest groups, elderly, etc.
• A maximum 2 Adults/Child/Sr.Citizen are allowed with 1 infant under 5 years when travelling in a 4-seater car termed as “Ac Car Travel for 2 guests” on Imagicaa website
• A maximum 4 Adults/Child/Sr.Citizen are allowed with 1 infant under 5 years when travelling in a 6-seater car termed as “Ac Car Travel for 2 guests” on Imagicaa website
• As the Ac Car travel is a 3rd party service, Imagicaa requests guest and driver to maintain social distancing and max no. of guests rule per car-type
• Guests are requested to strictly observe social distancing norms laid down by Government of Maharashtra. In case of any non-compliance, any penalties, liabilities are sole responsibility of the guests.
Routes and timings by city
Pick-up locations and approximate departure times from Mumbai
|Area||Pick Up Location||Departure|
|Borivali West||Neeta Travels, opposite Gokul Hotel||7:00am|
|Borivali East||Axis Bank, National Park Bridge||7:05am|
|Kandivali East||Neeta Travels, Samta Nagar Police Station||7:10am|
|Malad East||Kurar Village Bus Stop, Omkar Builders, near sky-walk||7:15am|
|Goregaon East||Aarey Flyover Bridge End, Indian Oil pump||7:20am|
|Andheri East||Neeta Travels, Western Tower Building, next to Bisleri Compound||7:30am|
|Vile Parle East||Domestic Airport Neeta Travels, Next to Sahara Star signal||7:40am|
|Santacruz East||M. A. Travels, Teachers Colony, Bridge End||7:45am|
|Bandra East||Neeta Travels, Kala Nagar Bus Stop||8:00am|
|Sion East||Neeta Volvo, near Ganesh Mandir, opposite Highway Apts., Sion East Flyover End, near Chunna Bhatti||8:15am|
|Chembur East||Vijay Travels, Diamond Garden signal, opposite Dominos Pizza||8:25am|
|Vashi||Neeta Travels, Vashi Plaza Signal||8:50am|
|Nerul||L. P. Signal, beside bridge||9:00am|
|CBD Belapur||Below flyoever, opposite RTO office||9:05am|
|Kharghar||Three Star Hotel, Hiranandani Complex||9:10am|
Pick-up locations and approximate departure times from Pune
|Area||Pick Up Location||Time|
|Pune Station||Opp. S. T. Stand||7:30am|
|Vishal Nagar||Jagtap Dairy - Neeta Travels||8:25am|
|Hinjewadi Bridge||Neeta Travels||8:35am|
|Wakad||P & D Wakad Indira College||8:45am|
- Bookings must be made by 8:30 pm the day before your visit.
Our partners will SMS details of your bus prior to boarding on the day of travel.
- Buses return from Imagicaa at approx. 7:15pm. unless otherwise noted.
On days featuring the Moonlight Carnival, buses will depart at 7:40pm.
Guests will receive a notification with driver and vehicle details, sent by the service provider through SMS / email on the day of travel.
Imagicaa may, at its discretion, upgrade guests & provide car travel services at no extra charge, if the number of guests availing bus travel are less than the minimum business requirement.
All travel packages & offers are provided by the respective travel service provider & Imagicaa will not be responsible for the same.
All prices listed are exclusive of taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Train routes and time tableWe recommend you catch the following CST-Khopoli Fast train departing CST at approx. 7:00am.
TIP: always check with the railway authorities for the latest train timings before planning your travel.
Pick-up locations and times in ex-Mumbai
|CSMT||Departure at 07:30|
|Khopoli||Arrival at 09:47|
Rickshaw rides to Imagicaa and backOnce you arrive at Khopoli station, you can avail an auto-rickshaw ride directly to Imagicaa.
Khopoli station is approx. 15 minutes from Imagicaa.
Prices have been fixed by the local rickshaw operators at Rs. 50 per person for a one-way ride in a shared rickshaw.
For return journeys, rickshaws are usually available outside the main entrance.
No prior booking necessary for the rickshaws. Rickshaws are available on first-come, first-served basis.