Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Non-operational as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on exisiting ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 9:30am to 6:30pm or email us on email@example.com
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 9:30am to 6:30pm. In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Is Theme park open on all days?
Imagicaa Theme park is now open on all Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please check Park Operational Days and timing before planning your trip to Imagicaa Theme Park. https://www.imagicaaworld.com/park-timings
- Is Imagicaa Water Park open?
Imagicaa Water Park is Now Open. It will be operational on all Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please check Park Operational Days and timing before planning your trip to Imagicaa Water Park.
- Is Wave pool open inside Water Park?
Due to Government restrictions, Wave pool will be temporarily non-operational inside Water Park until further notice.
- Is Imagicaa Snow Park Open?
Snow Park is temporarily non-operational & will reopen soon. Stay Tuned!
- What happens to our pre-booked tickets incase there is another lockdown due to Covid-19?
Incase Government announces another Lockdown, Imagicaa offers flexibility to extend the validity of your tickets or refund as per the standard cancellation policy - 25% cancellation charges of the total amount.
- I am College Student. Due to Covid-19, I have not received my College Id card. How can I avail the College special offer?
In absence of Valid College Id card, Fee receipt of current year or College Id card of last year (2019-20) will be acceptable along with a Government Id proof.
- What is the eligibility criteria to avail College Special offer for Theme park and Water Park?
College Special offer is applicable for College students currently studying in Junior College (11th & 12th Std) or pursuing Under Graduation!
- I need to cancel my tickets, what is the process?
You need to send an email at email@example.com with your ticket booking details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- I had pre-booked my tickets but did not book food coupons. How can I buy food coupons now?
You can buy food coupons directly at the park ticket counter.
- Are children allowed inside the park?
Yes, Children are allowed at Theme park. Children under 5 years of age get Free Entry. As per government guidelines, Children under 10 years and Senior Citizens above 65 years are advised to refrain from visiting the park
- I have Imagicaa coupons which have expired. Will we get refund or the validity will be extended?
. In case your coupons were valid to visit after Covid-19 lockdown period and expired before Imagicaa reopened then your validity of your coupons has been extended. Carry the coupons when you visit the park to redeem the offers.
. Coupons which have expired by Oct 2020 will be valid to now use till 30th June, 2021.
. Coupons which have expiry date between Nov 2020 – March 2021 will be valid to now use till 30th Sept, 2021
- How to extend Imagicaa passport?
You need to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Imagicaa passport details. You can expect a response within 48 hours
- Is Mask mandatory at the park?
Yes. Wearing mask is mandatory at the park
What are the safety measures taken at Imagicaa for Covid-19?
We operate at limited capacity to maintain social distancing. Daily Park & Regular ride sanitization is done, we recommend to pre-book tickets online for contactless payment & easy access guest entry. Check this https://www.imagicaaworld.com/covid-measures/#safety_measures for all Safety measures taken at the Theme park & Water Park.
- Are the bookings open for April 2021 onwards?
Yes. Please check https://www.imagicaaworld.com/park-timings/ page for details related to park operational days
- Is it mandatory to book tickets online or can we book tickets directly on the spot at the park?
Tickets are available on both Online and at the park. However, Online bookings will assure savings upfront.
Get answers to frequently asked questions and make the best of your visit
- Alcohol is served inside the park, at a limited number of locations. We do not permit alcohol to be brought from outside.
At Theme Park, we serve alcohol at Arrmada, Imagicaa Capital and Zeze Grill. At Water Park, we serve alcohol at Sunbeatz.
- If you require cash, there is an ATM at the Theme Park, located near Roberto's Food Court.
At the Water Park an ATM of Bank of Baroda is located near the changing area, next to the merchandise store.
- Baby care
- We have designed Imagicaa keeping in mind the requirements of our little guests and their families. We've got lounge facilities, changing stations and baby switch services designed to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. Visit our Parents & Kids section for more details.
- Guests can enjoy Imagicaa breakfast meals starting Rs. 49 only. Breakfast is available every day at 9:30 am.
- Clothing / Attire / Dress Code
- We have a dress code for all 3 Parks.
Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, and shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Shirt, shoes and a bottom (shorts, pants, skirt, etc.) must be worn at all times in the theme Park. Park admission may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate by Imagicaa. Long hair must be securely tied up.
Appropriate swimwear, which is durable for use on the water slides/attractions, must be worn. Swimwear must be of lycra or nylon material. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage to swimwear. Imagicaa reserves the right to evict you from the ride / attraction, and the Park, if your attire is considered inappropriate or offensive. Long hair must be securely tied up. Babies and toddlers, if not toilet-trained, must wear swim-nappies at all times. Lifejackets & wetsuits will be provided at the Park. Swimwear is available for purchase; we do not rent swimwear. Read details about the clothing and footwear policy.
Full body clothing is recommended in the Snow Park where temperature is sub- ZERO degrees. Appropriate jackets, gloves and boots will be provided free of charge with each admission ticket, on returnable basis, which must be worn whilst inside the Snow Park. Socks are mandatory to enter the Snow Park, which are also available at the retail stores for purchase.
- Credit card & payment options
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard debit/credit cards, issued in India, at all restaurants, retail stores and admissions counter.
- Disability support
- We offer wheelchairs on rent, at the Main Entrance for a nominal fee.
All restaurants as well as several attractions are Wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible toilets are located throughout the Park.
Should guests with disabilities require any further information, please contact the nearest staff member or visit an upgrade or retail store.
- Express ticket upgrades
- We offer various Express upgrade options to guests.
Guests can upgrade their Regular tickets to an Express ticket at the Entrance, or at various Upgrade counters throughout the Park.
Upgrade counters are available at all restaurants at Theme Park and Water Park.
At Theme Park, you can get Express tickets that allow one-time preferred access to eligible rides. Express eligible rides
At Water Park, you can get Express tickets that allows one-time preferred access to eligible rides. Express eligible rides
- Alibaba aur Chaalis Chorr
- Dare 2 Drop
- Deep Space
- Gold Rush
- I for India
- Mr. India
- Prince of the Dark Waters
- Rajasaurus River Adventure
- Scream Machine
- Wrath of the Gods
- Loopy Woopy
- Swirl Whirl
- The Screamer
- Twisty Turvy
- Zip Zap Zoom
- First aid
- Imagicaa is fully equipped to offer first aid in case of an emergency, with on-call professionals available at all times.
We have on-site medical facilities, along with first aid centers across the Park.
- Food options, allergies & cuisines
- There are multiple restaurants that serve various cuisines. We have Veg., Non Veg. and Jain food available at most restaurants. Visit our list of restaurants for more details.
There are also food kiosks located throughout the Parks, offering a range of quick bites and beverages.
If you have allergies, please speak with the Executive Chef for a curated menu.
All restaurants have high seats available, so our younger guests can enjoy the same great experience.
- Information kiosks
- An Information Centre & Guest Relations Counter is situated at the Park Entrance.
In addition, guests may speak with staff members to address any of their queries.
- Lockers & baggage counters
- A limited baggage counter is located near the screening area, which guests may rent for Rs. 50 per slot.
Limited lockers are available at Snow Park to store belongings, for a rental of Rs. 70, along with a refundable deposit. Additional charges apply for mobile phones to be taken into the Snow Park.
Lockers are available for rent at the Water Park, along with a refundable deposit redeemable as High Street cover charge. Rates are as follows: deposit of Rs. 200 and rental of Rs. 200.
- Lost & Found
- The Lost & Found desk is located at the Entrance.
While we cannot guarantee the safety of your belongings, if a Good Samaritan finds something, they may deposit it here to help other guests.
Please be careful with your valuables. As a tip, we recommend you carry minimum items, and secure what you do carry. At the Water Park, we recommend you avail the lockers.
- Imagicaa offers plenty of parking, available on a first come, first served basis. A parking fee applies. Do collect the Parking tickets while entering the Park. The Parking ticket is valid only for 1 day.
Vehicles may be parked at the owners' risk. Imagicaa takes no responsibility for the safety and security of any vehicle and contents.
Please follow all safety and directional signs in the Parking Bay.
- Pets and kennel services
- Pets are not allowed in the Parks, with the exception of service animals used by the hearing and visually impaired. Imagicaa does not provide kennel services.
For the health and safety of your pet, please do not leave your pet in your vehicles for any length of time while you visit the park. Imagicaa will call Animal Services to rescue your pet at your expense (which may include damage to your vehicle), which may also result in prosecution.
- Photography & Delightful Memories
- Guests can bring their personal cameras for leisure photography. DSLR cameras with detachable lenses are allowed. However, the Park is not responsible for any damage or loss. Action cameras are allowed, however accessories are not. Some attractions have restrictions on usage and carriage of photography equipment. Guests must follow safety and security guidelines issued by staff at all times.
Imagicaa offers Delightful Memories - a service that captures your in-ride experiences. These may be purchased once guests have enjoyed the ride.
Guests can have their photographs taken during the course of the day by professional staff photographers through the day.
Optionally, a group of guests may choose to hire a photographer for the day. You may do so at the time of booking online, or at the entrance, subject to availability.
- Restrooms & changing facilities
- Restrooms are available through the Parks. All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
Ladies' restrooms in the Theme Park have changing stations for babies. In addition, both Water Park and Theme Park have a baby care lounge for young mothers and infants.
The Water Park has separate changing facilities for men and women.
- Ride restrictions
- Each attraction has its own set of restrictions. It is important to note that several rides restrict loose articles such as GoPro cams, selfie sticks, glasses, mobile phones, chains & mangalsutras, pens, cameras. Loose apparel like scarves and dupattas need to be taken off or tied, secured and tucked in. Sarees, hijabs and turbans are challenging in roller coasters and high speed rides like Scream Machine, Nitro, Dare to Drop, and Deep Space, and should be secured firmly. Cotton clothing is not allowed on the rides in the Water Park. Guests must follow safety and security guidelines as shared staff members.
View restrictions for Theme Park and Water Park.
- There are extensive safety and security requirements for the Parks, and for each attraction within. For safety and to avoid injury, guests must comply with the instructions displayed and adhere to health and ride requirements posted at each attraction. Please follow the warnings and instructions given by staff and ride operators.
Please be aware of any health risk that may apply to a ride / slide / attraction / activity. This may include: heart problems, back problems, high blood pressure and pregnancy. This can also include those who have fainting spells, blackouts and dizziness.
All rides are installed and maintained as per international safety standards.
- Seating & shaded areas
- There is ample seating available across the Park. Several queue areas for attractions are shaded.
- Imagicaa maintains a list of restricted items, to ensure the safety and security of guests. Guests must follow safety and security guidelines as shared staff members at all times.
- Strollers are available for rent for your little ones. They can be rented from the arrival plaza, subject to availability. The Strollers can be hired with a minimum deposit that would be refundable on return of the stroller.
- Wheelchair Facilities
- Wheelchairs are made available for rent from retail market area (subject to availability).