Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Closed as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on exisiting ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 9:30am to 6:30pm or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 9:30am to 6:30pm. In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at email@example.com
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Is Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park open?
Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park will remain Temporarily Non-operational as per the latest Government Guidelines. We will soon resume & continue to provide you thrilling & fun-filled experiences. Till then, Stay Safe!
- Is there a Pre-booking offer?
You can pre-book & Save a Flat 10% Off on Theme park & Water park tickets. Kids below 5 years of age will get Free entry to Theme park & Water Park. Valid government ID required at the park for entry. Tickets are Valid to visit within 1 year from park reopening date. To Avail the Offer, Click Here
- When Will Imagicaa reopen?
Imagicaa will remain temporarily non-operational as per the Government guidelines. We are hoping to reopen soon. Stay Tuned for further updates!
- Information on Validity of Tickets Pre-booked but yet to visit Imagicaa.
We are committed to ensuring our guests experience the flexibility of their visit.
All current prebooked Imagicaa park tickets will have validity as stated below:
1. Theme Park tickets- valid till 24th December 2021
2. Water Park tickets - valid till 10th March 2022
For any further query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get answers to frequently asked questions and make the best of your visit
- Alcohol is served inside the park, at a limited number of locations. We do not permit alcohol to be brought from outside.
At Theme Park, we serve alcohol at Arrmada, Imagicaa Capital and Zeze Grill. At Water Park, we serve alcohol at Sunbeatz.
- If you require cash, there is an ATM at the Theme Park, located near Roberto's Food Court.
At the Water Park an ATM of Bank of Baroda is located near the changing area, next to the merchandise store.
- Baby care
- We have designed Imagicaa keeping in mind the requirements of our little guests and their families. We've got lounge facilities, changing stations and baby switch services designed to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. Visit our Parents & Kids section for more details.
- Guests can enjoy Imagicaa breakfast meals starting Rs. 49 only. Breakfast is available every day at 9:30 am.
- Clothing / Attire / Dress Code
- We have a dress code for all 3 Parks.
Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, and shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Shirt, shoes and a bottom (shorts, pants, skirt, etc.) must be worn at all times in the theme Park. Park admission may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate by Imagicaa. Long hair must be securely tied up.
Appropriate swimwear, which is durable for use on the water slides/attractions, must be worn. Swimwear must be of lycra or nylon material. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage to swimwear. Imagicaa reserves the right to evict you from the ride / attraction, and the Park, if your attire is considered inappropriate or offensive. Long hair must be securely tied up. Babies and toddlers, if not toilet-trained, must wear swim-nappies at all times. Lifejackets & wetsuits will be provided at the Park. Swimwear is available for purchase; we do not rent swimwear. Read details about the clothing and footwear policy.
Full body clothing is recommended in the Snow Park where temperature is sub- ZERO degrees. Appropriate jackets, gloves and boots will be provided free of charge with each admission ticket, on returnable basis, which must be worn whilst inside the Snow Park. Socks are mandatory to enter the Snow Park, which are also available at the retail stores for purchase.
- Credit card & payment options
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard debit/credit cards, issued in India, at all restaurants, retail stores and admissions counter.
- Disability support
- We offer wheelchairs on rent, at the Main Entrance for a nominal fee.
All restaurants as well as several attractions are Wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible toilets are located throughout the Park.
Should guests with disabilities require any further information, please contact the nearest staff member or visit an upgrade or retail store.
- Express ticket upgrades
- We offer various Express upgrade options to guests.
Guests can upgrade their Regular tickets to an Express ticket at the Entrance, or at various Upgrade counters throughout the Park.
Upgrade counters are available at all restaurants at Theme Park and Water Park.
At Theme Park, you can get Express tickets that allow one-time preferred access to eligible rides. Express eligible rides
At Water Park, you can get Express tickets that allows one-time preferred access to eligible rides. Express eligible rides
- Alibaba aur Chaalis Chorr
- Dare 2 Drop
- Deep Space
- Gold Rush
- I for India
- Mr. India
- Prince of the Dark Waters
- Rajasaurus River Adventure
- Scream Machine
- Wrath of the Gods
- Loopy Woopy
- Swirl Whirl
- The Screamer
- Twisty Turvy
- Zip Zap Zoom
- First aid
- Imagicaa is fully equipped to offer first aid in case of an emergency, with on-call professionals available at all times.
We have on-site medical facilities, along with first aid centers across the Park.
- Food options, allergies & cuisines
- There are multiple restaurants that serve various cuisines. We have Veg., Non Veg. and Jain food available at most restaurants. Visit our list of restaurants for more details.
There are also food kiosks located throughout the Parks, offering a range of quick bites and beverages.
If you have allergies, please speak with the Executive Chef for a curated menu.
All restaurants have high seats available, so our younger guests can enjoy the same great experience.
- Information kiosks
- An Information Centre & Guest Relations Counter is situated at the Park Entrance.
In addition, guests may speak with staff members to address any of their queries.
- Lockers & baggage counters
- A limited baggage counter is located near the screening area, which guests may rent for Rs. 50 per slot.
Limited lockers are available at Snow Park to store belongings, for a rental of Rs. 70, along with a refundable deposit. Additional charges apply for mobile phones to be taken into the Snow Park.
Lockers are available for rent at the Water Park, along with a refundable deposit redeemable as High Street cover charge. Rates are as follows: deposit of Rs. 200 and rental of Rs. 200.
- Lost & Found
- The Lost & Found desk is located at the Entrance.
While we cannot guarantee the safety of your belongings, if a Good Samaritan finds something, they may deposit it here to help other guests.
Please be careful with your valuables. As a tip, we recommend you carry minimum items, and secure what you do carry. At the Water Park, we recommend you avail the lockers.
- Imagicaa offers plenty of parking, available on a first come, first served basis. A parking fee applies. Do collect the Parking tickets while entering the Park. The Parking ticket is valid only for 1 day.
Vehicles may be parked at the owners' risk. Imagicaa takes no responsibility for the safety and security of any vehicle and contents.
Please follow all safety and directional signs in the Parking Bay.
- Pets and kennel services
- Pets are not allowed in the Parks, with the exception of service animals used by the hearing and visually impaired. Imagicaa does not provide kennel services.
For the health and safety of your pet, please do not leave your pet in your vehicles for any length of time while you visit the park. Imagicaa will call Animal Services to rescue your pet at your expense (which may include damage to your vehicle), which may also result in prosecution.
- Photography & Delightful Memories
- Guests can bring their personal cameras for leisure photography. DSLR cameras with detachable lenses are allowed. However, the Park is not responsible for any damage or loss. Action cameras are allowed, however accessories are not. Some attractions have restrictions on usage and carriage of photography equipment. Guests must follow safety and security guidelines issued by staff at all times.
Imagicaa offers Delightful Memories - a service that captures your in-ride experiences. These may be purchased once guests have enjoyed the ride.
Guests can have their photographs taken during the course of the day by professional staff photographers through the day.
Optionally, a group of guests may choose to hire a photographer for the day. You may do so at the time of booking online, or at the entrance, subject to availability.
- Restrooms & changing facilities
- Restrooms are available through the Parks. All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
Ladies' restrooms in the Theme Park have changing stations for babies. In addition, both Water Park and Theme Park have a baby care lounge for young mothers and infants.
The Water Park has separate changing facilities for men and women.
- Ride restrictions
- Each attraction has its own set of restrictions. It is important to note that several rides restrict loose articles such as GoPro cams, selfie sticks, glasses, mobile phones, chains & mangalsutras, pens, cameras. Loose apparel like scarves and dupattas need to be taken off or tied, secured and tucked in. Sarees, hijabs and turbans are challenging in roller coasters and high speed rides like Scream Machine, Nitro, Dare to Drop, and Deep Space, and should be secured firmly. Cotton clothing is not allowed on the rides in the Water Park. Guests must follow safety and security guidelines as shared staff members.
View restrictions for Theme Park and Water Park.
- There are extensive safety and security requirements for the Parks, and for each attraction within. For safety and to avoid injury, guests must comply with the instructions displayed and adhere to health and ride requirements posted at each attraction. Please follow the warnings and instructions given by staff and ride operators.
Please be aware of any health risk that may apply to a ride / slide / attraction / activity. This may include: heart problems, back problems, high blood pressure and pregnancy. This can also include those who have fainting spells, blackouts and dizziness.
All rides are installed and maintained as per international safety standards.
- Seating & shaded areas
- There is ample seating available across the Park. Several queue areas for attractions are shaded.
- Imagicaa maintains a list of restricted items, to ensure the safety and security of guests. Guests must follow safety and security guidelines as shared staff members at all times.
- Strollers are available for rent for your little ones. They can be rented from the arrival plaza, subject to availability. The Strollers can be hired with a minimum deposit that would be refundable on return of the stroller.
- Wheelchair Facilities
- Wheelchairs are made available for rent from retail market area (subject to availability).