Imagicaa Theme Park, Water Park & Snow Park is Temporarily Non-operational as per Government Guidelines.
For updates on exisiting ticket bookings & further details, Click to Get a Callback
between 9:30am to 6:30pm or email us on email@example.com
Get a Callback
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are working with limited staff between 9:30am to 6:30pm. In case of any emergency please raise your concern for a call back using this form and we shall connect with you within 8 working hours or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you and see you soon at Imagicaa.
- Is Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park open?
Imagicaa Theme Park & Water Park will remain Temporarily Non-operational as per the latest Government Guidelines. We will soon resume & continue to provide you thrilling & fun-filled experiences. Till then, Stay Safe!
- Is there a Pre-booking offer?
You can pre-book & Save a Flat 50% Off on Theme park & Water park tickets. The offer ends on 16th May 2021. Kids below 5 years of age will get Free entry to Theme park & Water Park. Valid government ID required at the park for entry. Tickets are Valid to visit till 30th April 2022. To Avail the Offer, Click Here
- When Will Imagicaa reopen?
Imagicaa will remain temporarily non-operational as per the Government guidelines. We are hoping to reopen soon. Stay Tuned for further updates!
- Information on Validity of Tickets Pre-booked but yet to visit Imagicaa.
Theme Park tickets are valid for visit till 24th Dec, 2021 and Water Park tickets are valid for visit till 10th Mar, 2022. A lot of Happy Guests have already redeemed their visit to either parks when Imagicaa was operational in last 3 months and we look forward to have you at Imagicaa soon. The current 1-year validity has also given good amount of time to plan visit to Imagicaa. However, our Management completely understands the current situation and is reviewing the current Lockdown scenario and notify you of any further extensions.
- Please read safety signs and follow the directions of staff and lifeguards at all times.
- Guests with any medical or health restrictions on their physical activity should not use Slides/attractions.
- Water rides are body active, participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury.
- Unruly behaviour and horseplay are not permitted.
- Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the Slides/attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing, scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted. Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses is not allowed when riding the Slides/Attractions.
- Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate – you are the best judge of your limitations.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking or video recording.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn at all times. Full body swim suits and long sleeved rash vests are acceptable on all rides.
Following items and actions are not permitted inside Water Park:
- Licensed/unlicensed personal weapons, dangerous articles including sharp objects;
- Explosives, fireworks, dangerous/hazardous materials and/or chemical;
- Outside food and beverages and any glass containers (Except baby food)
- Drugs unless specifically prescribed by a doctor;
- Alcoholic beverages and beverages in cans/bottles; and
- Pets (with the exception of service animals).
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Don’t dive
- Don’t run
- No regular diapers for children swimming. Swim diapers are available for sale in our retail store.
- Fighting and abusive language
- Sexual behaviour of any kind including harassment
- Failure to follow instructions may result in injury and/or park expulsion