Imagicaa Is Temporarily Non-Operational
Imagicaa’s mission is to always ‘Deliver best in Class entertainment for Delightful Memories, in a Clean, Safe and Happy Environment’.
In wake of the COVID-19 outbreak and adhering by our mission statement and keeping the best interest, of all our guests and Imagicaa employees, at heart, we are exercising caution through temporary, non-operation of all our parks.
In case of any current or existing reservations/ticket booking, we are offering you the option of extending your ticket into an ‘Open Pass’ with a 3 month validity from your chosen date of visit.
We sincerely hope to resume park operations at the earliest to create awesomeness and amazement for you. The Open pass can also be availed by those planning to visit us in the future.
To know more, kindly call our customer care on +91 (22) 4213 0405 between 9am to 9pm or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured that we will address each and every one of your bookings/requests.
Remain in touch with all developments by downloading the Imagica App and also visit www.imagicaaworld.com for regular updates.
We will continue to monitor the on-going situation, follow the guidance of local government and medical authorities to be fully compliant and act in accordance with their directive.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Please read safety signs and follow the directions of staff and lifeguards at all times.
- Guests with any medical or health restrictions on their physical activity should not use Slides/attractions.
- Water rides are body active, participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury.
- Unruly behaviour and horseplay are not permitted.
- Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the Slides/attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing, scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted. Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses is not allowed when riding the Slides/Attractions.
- Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate – you are the best judge of your limitations.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking or video recording.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn at all times. Full body swim suits and long sleeved rash vests are acceptable on all rides.
Following items and actions are not permitted inside Water Park:
- Licensed/unlicensed personal weapons, dangerous articles including sharp objects;
- Explosives, fireworks, dangerous/hazardous materials and/or chemical;
- Outside food and beverages and any glass containers (Except baby food)
- Drugs unless specifically prescribed by a doctor;
- Alcoholic beverages and beverages in cans/bottles; and
- Pets (with the exception of service animals).
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Don’t dive
- Don’t run
- No regular diapers for children swimming. Swim diapers are available for sale in our retail store.
- Fighting and abusive language
- Sexual behaviour of any kind including harassment
- Failure to follow instructions may result in injury and/or park expulsion