- Please follow ”Exit only” signs placed at wave pool ladders.
- Be aware of the depth of water before entering a pool.
- Strictly follow ”No diving” signs displayed around the aquatic device.
- Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Please do not run around the park.
- Glass bottles or containers are not permitted in the park.
- Please follow the healthy swimming signage posted at the entrance to the park and in public restrooms that indicate the following:
- Please don’t swallow the pool water;
- Please change diapers in the bathroom, not pool side
- Please take children on frequent bathroom breaks;
- Please don’t swim when you have diarrhoea.
- Please wash hands with soap and water after bathroom breaks/diaper changing; and
- Please wash thoroughly before swimming.
- Signs indicating various height restrictions shall be displayed prior to the entrance to the park.
- Swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Expectant mothers are not permitted to take the rides. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Never form chains.
- Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by shutdown lane and exit quickly by walking to the end of your lane.
- Do not cross lanes on exiting. Be cautious walking as surface is very slippery. For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide. Do not block the end of the slide.
Imagicaa Is Temporarily Non-Operational
Imagicaa’s mission is to always ‘Deliver best in Class entertainment for Delightful Memories, in a Clean, Safe and Happy Environment’.
In wake of the COVID-19 outbreak and adhering by our mission statement and keeping the best interest, of all our guests and Imagicaa employees, at heart, we are exercising caution through temporary, non-operation of all our parks.
In case of any current or existing reservations/ticket booking, we are offering you the option of extending your ticket into an ‘Open Pass’ with a 1 year validity from your chosen date of visit.
We sincerely hope to resume park operations at the earliest to create awesomeness and amazement for you. The Open pass can also be availed by those planning to visit us in the future.
To know more, kindly call our customer care on 9136720178 / 9867250262 / 9167640810 / 7506506101 between 9:30am to 6:30pm (Monday to Friday) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured that we will address each and every one of your bookings/requests.
Remain in touch with all developments by downloading the Imagica App and also visit www.imagicaaworld.com for regular updates.
We will continue to monitor the on-going situation, follow the guidance of local government and medical authorities to be fully compliant and act in accordance with their directive.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding!