Enjoy a beautiful mountain view. Now it’s time to visit Imagicaa Amusement Park!
While an amusement park is all about fun rides, refreshing water slides and adrenaline-pumping experiences, the Imagicaa Amusement Park offers more. This adventure park can be the perfect place to visit to take in a beautiful mountain view of the Western Ghat. Imagicaa’s location makes for the ideal spot to see scenic peaks, lush green trees and beautiful flora.
A day spent at Imagicaa can be your chance to unwind and witness nature like never before. Find out more.
Where is Imagica located?
Imagicaa, a theme park near Mumbai, is located in Sangdewadi, Pali-Khopoli Road, off Mumbai-Pune Express Highway. It can be easily accessed from Mumbai and Pune. It is also close to Lonavala, a famous place for lakes, caves and forts.
Reasons to visit Imagicaa
Imagicaa’s location is spectacular, to say the least. Nestled amidst the serene green hills of Maharashtra, the theme park view is unique in every way. Here are some things you can enjoy here:
- Calming drive: The drive to Imagicaa’s location is jaw-dropping. You will find green grounds and a mountain view in the backdrop on your way to this theme park near Mumbai. Moreover, the Mumbai-Pune Express Highway cuts the distance by a substantial amount and lets you enjoy neat roads, organized traffic and a serene landscape.
- Radiant lights: The Imagica evening view is particularly magnificent when the lights start to shimmer at dusk. The entire theme park lights up like a palace at night. You can also witness the spectacular Grand Imagicaa parade with dance performances, acrobats and more.
- Tall rides: Imagicaa Khopoli Theme Park offers a number of rides that provide you with a bird’s eye view of the nearby areas. Here are some of them:
- Dare 2 Drop: With a height of 132 feet, this ride takes you up and drops you down in a free fall. But before this, you get to experience a never-before-seen view of the placid greens. The excitement and beauty experienced on this ride are unparalleled.
- Nitro: At a staggering height of 132 feet, Nitro is another brilliant ride to witness the beauty of the nearby areas. The ride has a track length of over 2800 feet. For 150 seconds, all you get are striking views seen from the many inversions and loops, and unmatched enjoyment.
- Fun water slides: Imagicaa Water Park is another great attraction for a hill view of Lonavala. The water park has a total of 14 rides, all beautifully modelled for fun, safety, heart-racing moments and more. You can take in the lovely view of greens while enjoying your time in the water with friends and family.
To sum it up
Imagicaa Amusement Park is the best place for some adventure, memorable times with loved ones and rejuvenation. But it can also be a great trip to see nature, enjoy bird's eye views of the nearby areas and experience nature like never before. If you want to experience all of these things, you can go right ahead and plan a trip to one of India’s most sought-after amusement parks.