In the wake of COVID-19 penetrating deeper and more confirmed cases emerging in India, we at Imagicaa have taken all the preventive and precautionary measures to deal with Coronavirus concerns.
As we are in operation, all necessary efforts in employing enhanced cleaning practices, medical teams for the daily screening of staff, guests and provisioning of complete on-ground medical facilities and medical professionals has been implemented.
As a holistic destination comprising the theme park, water, snow park, and staycation Novotel strict sanitation procedures and aggressive deep cleaning protocols to ensure a germ-free environment are already in place. We are closely monitoring the situation and have deployed a Medical Team with experts for daily screening of the staff and all guests for any symptoms like fever, cold or cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, etc.
Our entire on-ground staff has undergone training to detect and identify guests showcasing these signs and to direct them immediately to Medical Centres for further screening in order to minimize the risk of contracting the virus.
For guest convenience, hand sanitizers have been placed within Retail Stores and F&B restaurants within all parks. It is our way of reinforcing the implementation of good hygiene practices and prevention of illness to our guests and staff members.
WHO says, “There are several measures you can adopt to protect yourself and others from getting the Coronavirus". Enlisted below:
- Frequently clean your hands by using an alcohol-based hand rub product, like a gel, or wash your hands with soap and water
- When coughing and sneezing cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or use a tissue
- If you use a tissue, discard it immediately into a closed bin
- Avoid close contact with anyone that has fever and cough
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early, and share information about any recent travels with your health care provider
- If you just have mild respiratory symptoms and no specific travel history, carefully follow the precautions mentioned above; and make sure you stay home until recovery
The CDC recommends additional steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses like Coronavirus, such as “Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and if soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, Avoid close contact with people who are sick, follow proper respiratory cough etiquette and Stay home if you are sick.”
Imagicaa is completely aligned with the above and is ensuring the adherence of this recommendation and protocols amongst all its guests and staff. We have requested and humbly recommend the avoidance of travel in case an individual is suffering from fever and cough.
At our end, we will continue to extend all support, adhere to the protocols by closely monitor the situation to act and adjust if the condition requires.