Pre-Book Today & Save More. Valid to visit within 1 year from park reopening date
Check below Season Special Theme Park & Water Park Pricing & Offer Details, Ticket Validity, How to Book & Safety Measures
Just Go with the Flow
Imagicaa will reopen soon!
Season Special Pricing
Prebook Theme Park Open Ticket @ Rs. 1699 1359.2/-* &
Water Park Open Ticket @ Rs. 1399 1119.2/-*
Valid to visit within 1 year from park reopening date
- Valid on Theme Park and Water Park Open Ticket, worth 1699 and 1399 per guest, respectively
- Offer: Save Flat 20% off on Theme Park & Water Park Tickets. No code needed.
- Valid to visit within 1 year from park reopening date
- Valid for one time use only
- Kids below 5 years get Free entry to Theme and Water Park. Valid government ID required at the park for entry
- Applicable for both Weekdays and Weekends. Not applicable on Special Event Days. (for eg: New year's eve, Anniversary bash or any other future event which will be held at Imagicaa).
- No extra ticket-related charges on day of visit. Other charges like express upgrade, food & in-park purchases will be applicable in case not purchased online.
- All tickets for individual park must be redeemed on same day.
- In case user books both Theme and Water Park in 1 transaction then the user can select different date of visit for Theme Park and Water Park. However, all theme park tickets must be redeemed on same date of visit to theme park and similarly all water park tickets must be redeemed on same date of visit to water park
- Limited Period Offer
- View Detailed Terms
How to Book Ticket & Avail Imagicaa Offer
Search for Theme Park or Water Park Tickets using Booking Widget
Add any number of Regular Tickets
Get Instant discount on clicking Add to Cart button
Flat 20% off on Theme Park or Water Park tickets will be applied.
Proceed to Checkout page, verify and complete payment
Congrats! You've successfully availed the offer.
Safety Measures Followed
- Our Staff is Fully Vaccinated
- Daily screening for temperature. Quarantine measures in place if any early detection of symptoms.
- Safety gear for protection (face shields for some and masks and gloves for everyone at park)
- Training for social distancing between themselves as well as guests
Guests & Services
- Park will open with limited capacity initially (40%) and increase in phased manner gradually.
- Before security all guests will undergo thermal screening
- Medical team will be there at entrance to inspect symptoms and segregate those with positive symptoms.
- Contactless entry through barcode scanner at turnstile for those who pre-book.
- Frequent disinfection and cleaning of all high contact areas including rides and attractions.
- Contactless payment - enabled everywhere through UPI. Encouraged to pay through UPI
- All public utility areas & open spaces shall be frequently sanitized with 1% Sodium Hypochlorite solution.
- Cleaning and regular disinfection (using 1% Sodium Hypochlorite solution) of frequently touched surfaces (door knobs/handles, hand rails, slides, chairs, tabletops, benches, washroom fixtures, etc.) and floors, walls etc. will be done before opening of Water Park, at the end of the day and at other appropriate times.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stands in common areas will be kept for the use of public.
- Deep cleaning of all drinking and hand washing stations, washrooms, showers and lavatories will be done.
- Guests and employees to dispose of used face covers / masks in separate covered bins placed in common areas.
- Water slides will be ensured adequate and regular water filtration and chlorination as per laid down Government standards.
- Staggered timing and regulation of physical numbers on the water slides will be ensured
- Due to Government restrictions, Wave pool will be temporarily non-operational until further notice
Social distancing will be enforced for guests in all areas including restaurants
- Only open air restaurants will be active with assisted buffet service for guests.
- Alternate table seating to be arranged.
- For retail, limited entry into stores and no trials
- All WHO, ICMR measures, processes and guidelines being followed.